collectively all information that you submit to Mannson Freight ServicesLtd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, thedefinitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, includingbut not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) orthe GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations andsecondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
“Mannson Freight”, a company incorporated in England and Wales withregistered number 02641514 whose registered office is at MannsonFreight Services Ltd, 3rd Floor, Bowden House, Luckyn Lane, Basildon,Essex, SS14 3AX;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Mannson Freight Services Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Mannson Freight Services Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.mannson.com, and anysub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms andconditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
7. Mannson Freight Services Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. Mannson Freight Services Ltdwill receive Data about you from the following third parties:a. Credit Safe, Barrington Freight Services, Referrals, Lead Forensics;
9. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:a. UK Trade and Industry GOV.UK;
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, forexample:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This informationhelps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IPaddress, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you useand interact with its content.
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide youwith the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may beused by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services;
b. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
c. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail.Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
12. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for ourlegitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certaincircumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via anopt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previouslyengaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particularproduct/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent,we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you needto take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick boxthat we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consentat any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights"below.
this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at yourrequest, to enter into such a contract.
When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for
15. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - For Follow up / Marketing / Salespurposes.;
16. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.b. we store your Data on secure servers.
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected databreach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us knowimmediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your informationand your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online
problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Governmentand leading businesses.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax orregulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at anytime, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access tothe information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is"manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuseyour request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our
processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contactus via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handledby us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For theUK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be foundon their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep usinformed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
31. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right orremedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
32. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England andWales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of theEnglish and Welsh courts.